Monday, 14 November 2011

Noel



Evening all,
A quick share for you today, project Christmas is almost complete, just working on cards for work colleagues and close family now. This card has been made using scraps of various 12x12 papers and I've also paper pieced the gorgeous image. I have followed an old "Sketch Saturday" layout for the overall design of the card.


This super cute stamp is from "Lili Of The Valley" and it has been coloured with my promarkers: Satin, Blush, Dusky Pink, Oatmeal, Soft Peach, Apple, Meadow Green, Midnight Blue, Rose Pink, Baby Pink, Tan, Caramel, Cinnamon, Raw Sienna, Burnt Umber, Cool Grey 1,2 and 3. It has been paper pieced and highlighted with my white gel pen and gold stardust pen.



I used my Marianne Creatable dies to make the snowflakes, the buttons and gems are from my stash and the Bakers Divine Twine is from "The Ribbon Girl". I have decorated the inside of the card to match the front and added an "Lili Of The Valley Sentiment".

Thanks for stopping by.

Challenges:

Cup Cake Craft Challenges - #168 Two's Company

10 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card! Adorable image, great colours and I love the paper piecing! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andria

    A lovely Christmas card .. .. and what fabulous use of your snippets!!

    Loving the faux stitching and your paper piecing.

    Thank you for sharing such a lovely creation in the snippet playground this week.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous andria.i love your colour combo and papers and the image is really sweet ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Andria - I've just been catching up on your blog, I don't know how I've managed to miss the last few updates - looks like we've both been busy! lol!
    I love these last couple of Christmas cards you've done - that green gingham is gorgeous!
    I'll try to keep up a bit better!

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card Andria I love it. Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cute!!! again I just LOVE the gingham, and thier paper pieced outfits!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm loving all the gingham on this cutie. Thanks for playing at Cupcake this week. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Andria, what a gorgeous card. I love your image and pretty papers, especially the green gingham. Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super card Andria - love the paper piecing and the green/brown colour combo. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow . . . brilliant use of snippets to make a super sweet card. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.