Monday, 21 November 2011

Welcome Baby Skyla




Evening all,

Quick share for you tonight, this card is for Megan (girl at work) she left at half term to start her maternity leave and  one week over due she went into hospital at 09:30 am and her Daughter was born at 10:12 this morning. So welcome to the world,  little baby Skyla :) and congratulations and well done Megan :).


So I decided to go with an easel card and used this super cute "Lili Of The Valley Stamp", coloured with my promarkers: Satin, Blush, Dusky Pink, Blossom, Carnation Pink, Baby Pink, Rose Pink, Cool Grey 1,2 and 3 and highlighted it with my white gel pen and clear stardust pen.



The design papers are very old and were found in my stash, not sure of the make, the pink card is by "paper Mill". The gorgeous pink ribbon and silver charm came from "The Ribbon Girl" and the elephant was in my stash.

I used my cuttle bug heart folder to create the embossed panel and an "MSE" sentiment stamp on the bottom panel. I have edged all layers of card and paper with my clear stardust pen so it subtly catches the light.

Thanks for looking :)

3 comments:

  1. so gorgeous andria.perfect pink colours and details and i love the sweet image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card Andria. You are sl clever. Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so sweet!!! Love the fymo elephant! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.