Wednesday, 21 December 2011

Anyone would think it was Christmas!

My word it's creeping up on us, but I can sit here with a smug grin and safely say my Christmas is in the bag, presents bought and wrapped (in January). Cards made, written out and delivered, Food bought, Drink bought and opened (medicinal) and sky plus set.  My craft desk has been cleared and all my tools, Christmas stamps, ribbons, markers etc etc have been safely stored away for 2012. I am now having a break from crafting until January and looking forward to it too.

Below you will find some of the last few cards I've made this year, not for any particular challenges:


I like the papers on this one, they remind me of a Scandinavian patchwork, this card has been glittered but left quite plain.


Same image again fairly simple, using "Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses" papers.


All I have to do now is try and shift the rest of this cold before Saturday, it's lingering on my chest and I've no voice to speak of lol.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE,
STAY SAFE, BE MERRY AND HOPE SANTA IS GOOD TO YOU
xxx

2 comments:

  1. stunning cards andria.love hte image and the papers are really gorgeous :D
    have a fantastic christmas hun.

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are so so cute!!! Loving the funky DP Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.