Monday, 19 December 2011


Evening all,
thought I'd share this card with you a twisted easel card inspired by this weeks "Sketch Saturday" challenge. It's for my Mam and Dad, I've been sat all smug thinking I'd finished my cards, then it dawned on me i'd totally forgotten theirs OOOOPS,  I have tried to maintain a white and silver theme throughout.



I coloured the gorgeous "Lili Of The Valley" stamp with my promarkers: cool grey 1-5, satin, blush and Dusky Pink. They were highlighted with my white gel pen and dusted with sparkle. I have used my "Swiss Dots" and "Snowflakes" embossing folders to add texture . The ribbon, lace and twine are from the "Ribbon Girl" and gems from my stash.


The sentiment stamp is also from "Lili Of The Valley" and the buttons were in my stash.
Well I could just fancy a glass of Bailey's but not getting Christmas food shop til Friday...so will settle for hot chocolate and a couple of white chocolate chip and cranberry cookies :).

Challenges

Alphabet Challenge Blog - W ~White Christmas.
Charisma Cardz Challenge - #49 last minute Christmas makes.

8 comments:

  1. Super Card !!
    thanks for joining us at Charisma this time hope to see you next time too
    Merry Christmas
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card Andria. Have a lovely Christmas, BIG HUGZ Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning card andria.the colour combo is really classy and i love the sweet image and fab design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is just fabulous!!! I LOVE the monochrome look!!! so so stylish!

    P.S, I was the same with art journaling last year, I thought it looked fab but didnt know where to start, I just checked loads of blogs, googled art journaling, watched youtube videos e.c.t..... and then just started to play, at the end of the day its a journal so its all about what you want to enjoy .... have to admit that it now a fav of mine, its just real playing, so its def worth trying!

    Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card. I'm sure you're Mum and Dad will love it. Thanks for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge. Merry Christmas!

    Emma - The Sparkly Fairy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely GORGEOUS!! Great JOB!
    Thanks for joining us at ALPHABETH Challenge Blog.
    Good Luck!
    -Sony
    Sonia-Studio60

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very beautiful card Andria, love the silver & white. Gorgeous inmage too. Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very beautiful design and the sentiment stamp is fabulous.

    plastic cards
    plastic card

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.