Monday, 19 December 2011

For A Special Great Grandaughter At Christmas


Morning all and hello and thank you to my new follower :).
Quick share this morning, this card was requested by a work colleague last week. I opted for a different fold and used my "Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses" papers, snowflakes embossing folder and gorgeous aqua card from "Paper Mill".



I used this super cute "Lili Of The Valley" stamp and coloured it with my cool grey promarker pens, and added some clear stardust and white glitter. I matted and layered the image onto a bed of white "Murano Feathers" before layering onto the card with foam pads.

Anyway Thanks for looking, my cold is improving, it's my head is less fuzzy but it's moving onto my chest, appetite slowly recovering too.

Million and one things to do today, catch you later :).

4 comments:

  1. Hi Andria

    Pleased to hear you are feeling a bit better. Hurry up and get 100% fit ready for the weekend!!!

    A gorgeous Christmas card .. .. love the cute image and those gorgeous feathers.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Andria! Those bears are so cute and the colours are fab. Loving the feathers too - I was going to add some feathers to a card the other day but I couldn't find them - they must've flew to your stash (it has nothing to do with how tidy my craft room is!lol)

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow this is so so pretty!!!! and I just LOVE all the sparkle!!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw this is gorgeous andrea.your colours are beautiful and i love the sweet image and sparkle.
    i hope you feel better in time for christmas hun.

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.