Saturday, 10 December 2011


Morning Everyone,

I'm having a rare lie in before heading back to work this afternoon, so thought I'd share this card. It wasn't made for any particular challenge (as I've not had time to look at any lol).


I used the gorgeous "Lili Of The Valley" stamp and coloured it with my promarkers using brown tones: Tan, Caramel, Cinnamon, Cocoa, Burnt Sienna, Sienna, shale, apricot, satin, blush and Dusky pink. I used my white gel pen to create the snowflakes on the background.


The design papers are by "My Minds Eye" and the ribbon trim came from "The Ribbon Girl", I also added a Little golden bell to the bow.
The sentiment stamp is "Penny Black".
So thanks for looking only 4 more sleeps until the end of term :).

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Andria - I love the gold tones
    I'm sure you can't wait til the end of term, not long now!

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning card andria.i love the image and your colours and design are gorgeous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card Andria. Not long to go now! Anne x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.