Thursday, 15 December 2011

Sketch Saturday



This card was requested by a work colleague, I followed this weeks "Sketch Saturday" layout and used the Lovely "Tilda" stamp.


Tilda was coloured with promarkers: Carmel, Cinnamon, Dusky Pink, Blush and Satin and paper pieced with scraps of paper. She was highlighted with my white and clear stardust sakura gel pens.


The design papers are all scraps from my stash and the Dusky Pink ribbon is from "The Ribbon Girl". The embossed panel was made with my snowflakes embossing folder and the gems and star charm are also from my stash. The make a wish sentiment stamp is from "The OCtopode Factory".


Challenges:


6 comments:

  1. Oh my, just look at all that fabulous sparkle! I love Tilda's little paper pieced dress, the pattern looks just right on her! I hope you get better soon from your rotten cold!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card. Sorry to hear about the cold hope you are well for Christmas. Enjoy the hols and try to rest. Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A stunning card Andria, I love the cute Tilda and scrummy papers. Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card, love the colours and shimmer! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. so so fabulous!! pink girliness to perfecttion! and I am loving all the sparkle! hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  6. stunning card andria.fab sweet tilda and i love your pretty colours and sparkle :D
    i hope your cold goes soon hun and that you manage to put your weight back on.

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.