Tuesday, 27 December 2011

Top 5 Christmas Cards of 2011


Evening all, hope you all had a lovely Christmas and Santa was kind to you, he certainly was to me, lots of perfume, smellies new jama's, books and DVDs and the most beautiful pair of Diamond earrings from my Leon to match my engagement ring. Three diamonds in one year a very very lucky girl :)

Anyway I'm joining in with Debby's challenge:


My very first "Octopode Factory Stamp", love it and will be seen alot more next year.



"Lili Of The Valley" stamp, I like the golds and browns in this card.



Another "Lili Of The Valley Stamp" combined with white and silver colour scheme on a Twisted Easel card. Always looks extra special.



Super Cute "Lili Of The Valley Stamp", I love the paper piecing on this card, reminds me of school when your nativity costume consisted of bed sheets and tea towels lol.



Sometimes less is more, this stamp is a "Sugar Nellie" one.

Thanks for looking, check out the other entries or join in yourself.



5 comments:

  1. Oh these are gorgeous Andria, what fabulous choices.
    Thanks for joining in with my Favourites Five Christmas cards.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. so fab, to see a review of your work! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic selection of cards andria.love the gorgeous images :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous top five Andria!

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all so gorgeous! Thank you for sharing!

    Wishing you a year of health, happiness and creativity! Happy New Year!

    (Stop by my blog for your chance at Whimsy & Stars Studio blog candy!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.