Monday, 12 December 2011

Welcome Baby Christian


Evening from a wet and windy Whitehaven,
Just thought I'd share this card with you, it was requested by a work collegue and not made for any particular challenges.


The washing line stamp is a "Forever Friends" and the Bunting stamp is by "Magnolia". They were coloured with my promarkers: Cool Aqua, Duck Egg and Powder Blue. They were highlighted with my clear stardust pen and the name was hand written.



The design papers I have used are "First Edition - Animal Antics" and the card is from "Paper Mill" I have also added some pearls which I found neglected in my stash. I wanted to keep the embellishments quite light as I know the card is being posted.

Thanks For looking.
Hope everyone stays safe in this stormy weather.

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Andria - lovely to see a card other than a Christmas card! lol

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card andria.i love the fab image and bunting and stunning papers :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. so so sweet and cute! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.