Friday, 13 January 2012

70th Birthday


Evening everybody,

Finally had time to blog this card, been so busy with life in general.....Grrrr lol. Anyway when I saw this stamp in "Craft Stamper" magazine I had to have it, it totally reminds me of Oscar my Miniature Schnauzer.
I couldn't wait to get my hands on it, and couldn't wait to colour it in either. So I decided to use it for my Uncle's 70th Birthday Card.


the very cute image and sentiment are by "Whimsy Stamps" and it has been coloured with my promarkers: cool grey1-5, ice grey 1-5, warm grey 4 and 5, black, red, crimson red, apple green, leaf green, oatmeal, peach and gold.



The design papers are a mixture of "My Minds Eye - Beloved Range" and the inside has been decorated to match the outside. I have not added any embellishments to the card but have added lots of "Lime Green Stickles" for a little sparkle.

This card is for my Uncle Greg who is 70 this year, busy year for me card wise with his birthday my Mam And Dad's Ruby Wedding and Auntie And Uncles Ruby Wedding, card orders coming in already lol.

Challenges:

I would like to enter the following...

Alphabet Challenge - Y is for you choose.

4 comments:

  1. Love your card Andria. Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andria....Your card is lovely. Such a great image and your papers are gorgeous.
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Andria - that dog looks just like Oscar!
    Love it!

    Sheena
    xxx

    PS, Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card andria.i love the fab image and your colours and design are stunning :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.