Monday, 9 January 2012

Everyday Princess


Evening everyone,
man I'm sooooo tired getting to old for a 6 day working week lol. I have this card to share but I'm not at all happy with it to be honest. I think it needs some more butterflies in the bottom left or some bling or something! ...


The layout is from this weeks "Sketch Saturday" challenge and the papers I have used are new and are "First Edition  ~ Dream catcher". I have distressed the edeges of all papers and card used.


The stamp new and is called "Every Day Princess" and is by "Stamping Bella". She has been coloured with my new complete set of promarkers: cool Grey 1-5, ice grey 1-5, black, purple, aubergine, slate, blush, sunkissed pink and coral. I have cut her out and added her to the embossed panel with foam pads to add a little depth.


I have decorated the inside of the card, I have used my label nesties to create a message panel and a sentiment panel. The sentiment is a "Penny Black Stamp".


I have decorated the back of the card too. I have glittered the edges of the purple card. The Butterflies are my new "DienamicS" dies (I can see these being the most used dies of the year lol).


Well That's enough from me, will maybe have another play around with this card in a few days...go back to it with fresh eyes.

Challenges:

I would like to enter:

Sketch Saturday - #189.
Cupcake Craft Challenge - #174 Something New.

8 comments:

  1. I think this is purple perfection! I love it as it is, don't change it. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Firstly, your card is beautiful, love the colour combo and the lay out. But know what you mean when you are not happy with it. Maybe you just need some balance in the bottom left corner. But nothing too heavy, just a bit of bling maybe. Love all the decoration of the rest of the card, just perfect. Thanks for joining us at Cupcakes. keeleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card, love the colour purple is my fav. The image is so cute and the inside, WOW gorgeous.
    Have a great day
    Maree
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is just soooooooo gorgeous!!! such an adorable image and I love the purple colourway you have used! fabulous card! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  5. fantastic card andria.i love the image and your colours and design are really stunning ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous creation. Thanks for joining in with our something new challenge this week at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's lovely Andria - fabulous colours. Also love how you decorate inside as well. Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card :) Thanks for joining us this week at Cupcake Crafts Challenge and good luck - Jane x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.