Monday, 2 January 2012

I Believe I Can Fly


Good Afternoon,
Here I am with my first challenge card of the new year :). Inspired by the "Sketch Saturday" challenge and some new Dovecraft papers.


Have gone a bit mad with the distressing, i've distressed the edges of the papers and card and then used Smoky grey ink to distress/stain the lace, sentiment, papers and card. I have decoupaged "Tilda" for depth.


"Tilda" has been coloured with my promarkers: Satin, Blush, Dusky Pink, Blue Pearl, china Blue, Cornflower Blue, Cool Grey 1-5 and Black.


This gorgeous sentiment is by "Magnolia Stamps", every time I stamp it out I end up singing the song in my head lol.


The design papers used on this card are from "Craft Creations (gingham)" and "Dovecraft Princess Fairytale" sets. I have decorated and distressed the inside of the card to match the outside. the Lace and pearls are from my stash.

Challenges:

I would like to enter the following...

Charisma Cardz Challenges - #50 Anything Goes.
Creative Inspirations - #143 Anything Goes.

9 comments:

  1. this is so sweet!! Love the lace and the sparkly details!!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andria,


    Happy New Year 2012! Health! Prosperity! Creativity!

    Beautiful card.Magnificent papers. Incredible work of colours on Tilda. Congratulations !

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Andria. Happy New Year Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very beautiful! Love the way the sparkle on the wings stand out on the washed out background! Excellent design! Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday and good luck! :D

    Hugz and TFS,
    xx Tracey/SS-DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. stunning card andria.i love the distressing and colours and fab sweet tilda and sentiment :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWwwwwwWWWwW this is sweet!

    Thanks for joining us this week at Charisma Cardz,best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card andria, love the gorgeous colours and the very cute Tilda. Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  8. You've been on a roll lately! I love this card too - it's fab!

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful! i love the blue and grey combination, and your Tilda looks fabulous all decou-'ed up!! gorgeous project - thanks for sharing it with the Charisma Galz!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.