Tuesday, 24 January 2012

Little Bundle


Hello everybody,

I just wanted to share this card, made following this weeks "Sketch Saturday" layout. I decided to go with non traditional colours for this card as not everyone is in to pink and blue.


This adorable little stamp is from "Lili Of The Valley" it reminds me of a little jungle baby, hence the animal print. I coloured the image with my promarkers: Satin, Blush, Dusky Pink, Pastel Blue, Denim Blue. Forest Green, cool grey 1-5, ice grey 1-5 and black.


This card has used up my very last scrap of this zebra print paper, it is very very old and I have no idea where it came from but has been very useful. I have also used a scrap of black and white spotted organza ribbon from "The Ribbon Girl". The Little bundle sentiment was created with a cuttle bug embossing folder.

Thanks for looking.

Challenges:

I would like to enter the following....

Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge - #116 Buttons and Bows.
Pixies Crafty Snippets - challenge #4.






7 comments:

  1. lovely sweet card,thanks for joining our challenge at CRAFTY CATZ, good luck, x carol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow Andria - what a stunner! I have this little stamp here ready for its first inking up - but would be playing safe probably. However, am now really torn and might go bold as I adore what you've done, totally different and it works brilliantly. Good to see you in the snippets playground :) Di xx

      Delete
  2. so stunning andria.the image is adorable and i am loving your striking papers and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. None traditional baby card but stunning to say the least. Love that image and this card.
    Blessings Bernie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Andria . . . I just ADORE this card. LOTV images are cute aren't they? Thank you so much for becoming a follower xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this card is simply stunning. It's so striking. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Sketch Saturday. Good Luck. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just beautiful, so sweet and yet so fun too!

    Hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.