Thursday, 26 January 2012

Merry Sweetmas


Evening everybody,

Have a little Christmas card to share with you today, using a new stamp and scraps of old papers. The design papers used are "Basic Grey - Wassail" it was a 12 x 12 stack and it's lasted me about 2 years so I think I need to order  me some more lol.


The stamp is "Magnolia - Tilda With Candy Canes" and she has been coloured with my promarkers: Lush Green, Pine Green, Holly, Cool grey 1,2, Crimson, Cardinal Red, Burgundy, Sunkissed Pink, Pastel Pink, warm grey 1-5, Satin, Blush, Dusky Pink, Cocoa, Burnt Umber and Umber. She has been highlighted with my white gel pen and I have added two little green crystals to her shoes to act as buttons.



I cut Tilda out with my oval nesties and use a shape-a-bilities die could be "Dahlia" or "Poinsettia" (can't remember) to make the flowers. I scrumpled the flowers after they had been cut, then unfolded them and distressed them with silver ink pad and then heat embossed with clear sparkle embossing powder adding a silver gem to the centre of each flower.

The sentiment is hand written and a little play on words :).

Thanks for looking.

Challenges:

I would like to enter the following challenges....

Creative Inspirations - #147 Anything Goes.
Rudolph Day - #January 25th



5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, love the flowers....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Andria. Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great play on words Andria. Sweet is definitely the word for this Rudolph Day card. Thanks for joining in my little bit of fun. GOOD LUCK xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning card andria.your flowers and colours are gorgeous and fab sweet tilda :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful card! Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.