Sunday, 29 January 2012

Quirky Crafts Challenge # 3 Guest DT Card.

Morning everyone I have my Guest Dt Card for 


The challenge is sponsored by


and



Be sure to stop by the challenge blog to check out the fantastic DT creations and you have until ..... to enter.


As soon as I saw the images that were sent to me I knew what I wanted to do and for once it has all come together as I imagined. All the images on my card are by "LImited Runs". I wanted to create a magical toadstool house deep in the woods where all the wildlife come to life and can talk and sing :) lol.


 I coloured all images with my promarkers: Lipstick Red, Red, Cardinal Red, Putty, Tan, Caramel, Cinnamon, Pine, Forest Green, Lemon, cool grey 1 to 5, Black, Dusky Rose, Baby Pink, Aubergine, Bluebell, Aqua Blue, Powder Blue, China Blue, Pastel Blue, and Denim Blue.

I decided an easel card was the best way to showcase the scene I've created, the butterflies and birds were raised on foam pads for depth. The picket fence was created with my "Magnolia - Doo hickey Die - Lovely Fence" and it was also raised on foam pads.


The design papers I have used are "My Minds Eye - Beloved " as they kind of remind me of grass lol and the sentiment stamp is from "Lili Of The Valley" This card is perfect for celebrating a move to a new home and who wouldn't want to live in a magical house lol :).

Thanks for looking.

Challenges:


5 comments:

  1. so stunning andria.gorgeous bold colours and design and i love the fab image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You absolutely rocked this challenge. You created an absolutely delightful scene.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You absolutely rocked this challenge. You created an absolutely delightful scene.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry I am a bit late, I want to say a big thank you for joining us on the DT and making this wonderful card.

    Cazzy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.