Wednesday, 4 January 2012

Santa has been again :)


He has brought me my FULL set of promarkers ALL the colours, I'm so EXCITED lol. Well I thought as most of mine have started running out as I've had them so long and as I still had quite a lot of colours missing I would treat myself.

So no card today, I'm going to spend some time playing around with my new pens and try out different colour combo's.

See you tomorrow and HELLO to my new followers, thanks so much. I've tried to follow some of you back but couldn't find your blog.

3 comments:

  1. wow!! enjoy using your new full set of promarkers hun.i started a little book now with my fav coloue combos in cos i always forget.lol :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, lucky you! I can't wait to see what you do with them so...lucky us!!

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.