Monday, 30 January 2012

Tilda With Daisies


Evening Everybody,
I wanted to share this card with you, it's one of the top secret projects I've been working on and has now been given to the recipient who is a secret  follower of my blog,  so I can  now share it with you all.


I have used lots of Magnolia stamps to create this card, I used a pre-folded card blank, and covered it with scraps of "Prima Botanicals" papers. I used "Tilda With Daisies" and "Heart Flowers" stamps and coloured them with my promarkers: Cocoa, Umber, Burnt Umber, Satin, Blush, Dusky Pink, Sunkissed Pink,Baby Pink, Carnation Pink, Blossom, Fuchsia Pink, Pear Green, Olive Green and Moss.



The Butterflies were made with a "Marianne Creatables Die", I covered them with a mixture of Cotton Candy Stickles and Cerise glitter for sparkle. I used my "Lovely Fence - Doohickey Die" and attached that with foam pads for depth. I have added some gems found in a bottom of the drawer to the butterflies and the sentiment stamp is "Lili Of The Valley".

Thanks for looking.

Challenges:

I'd like to enter the following....

Charisma Cardz Challenge - #3 Pretty In Pink.
Crafts And Me Challenge - #68 Pink And Sparkly.
I Love Promarkers - #101 Purple And Pink.


14 comments:

  1. A wonderful creation hun! Thanks for playing over at Charisma Cardz! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow Andria - this a just beautiful! Loads of work with a fab result - Tilda in the garden is just perfect. I bet this card was loved on receipt - and welcome to this week's sbippets playground :) Di xx

      Delete
    2. Err, I meant Snippets playground!

      Delete
  2. Awesome card and so pretty! :)

    Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow Andria you have done an amazing job. I'm sure who ever your mystery person is they will treasure it forever
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow this is gorgeous andria.really stunning design and fab pretty images and colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, I really like the bakcground flowers,thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card,great colouring.I love the image alot!

    Thank you for joining us at Charisma Cards this week,best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Great card.
    Tasha @ Matilda's Buttons

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow Andria .. .. this is amazing.

    Such a lovely little scene and a great shape for adding lots of extra dimension and details.

    Love the flowers in the background very much.

    I am sure the recipient loved it too.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely terrific stepper card. Love the way you used the picket fence at the front. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow. What a gorgeous card. Absolutly stunning

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG ! this is absolutely stunning...I have this style of card and was wondering how best to set the images, now I have the perfect guide! thanks!!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.