Friday, 10 February 2012

Friends Are Special Treasures Of The Heart


Evening Everyone,

GUESS WHAT It's HALF TERM 1 WEEK  AND 2 WHOLE WEEKENDS OFF WORK WHOOP WHOOP.

Thought I'd share this little card it's only 12 cm x 6.5 cm and made entirely from scraps. I found the sentiment stamp in the bottom of a drawer and the rest sort of fell together.


I used "Tilda With Heart - Magnolia" stamp and coloured her with promarkers: Coral, Dusky Rose, Antique Pink, Baby Pink, cool grey 1, Cocoa, Burnt Sienna, Umber, Satin, Blush and Dusky Pink. I highlighted  her cheeks and knees with my white gel pen.


The design paper is "Basic Grey - Indian Summer" and the pearls are from my stash. The Pink ribbon is from "The Ribbon Girl" and I have pleated it to create the ruffled effect. The butterfly is a "Marianne Creatables Die" and I've added some glitter for sparkle.


The sentiment stamp is "Penny Black".
Thanks for looking and before I go a BIG hello to my new followers, I will try my best to follow you back this next week :).

Challenges:

I'd like to enter the following....

Bling It On - Love Is All Around.
By The Cute And Girly - Love Is In The Air
Crafting For All Seasons - #20 Love Is In The Air.
Crafty Card Makers - #61 Monochrome Magic.




15 comments:

  1. Hello Andria that is a very sweet card. Happy Half Term holidays to you. Wanted also to let you know that I have nominated you for The Liebster Blog Award. Your cards have always been inspiring and you ahve always been so kind and encouraging to me. Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card - thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Cardmakers.

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh, what a sweetie!!! I love the ruffle and the soft colours you used! Thanks for joining us this month at BTC&G and we hope to see you again next challenge. Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE all that pink--this is adorable! The ruffle edge is a fabulous touch! Thanks for joining us at CCM! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. stunning card andria.the tilda is so sweet and i love your gorgeous pink colours and design ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Andria

    A great shape and I love what you have done with your pretty ribbon.

    How true is that sentiment!

    Hope you are having great weekend.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A realy adorable card, love the shape. Thank you for joining us at CCM this time.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely card thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Cardmakers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. super card !
    Thanks for joining us at Bling it On this time would love to see you next time too
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow I can't believe you created your card from scraps, it's very cute. Love your colouring of the Tilda image - especially the knees! Totally adorable.

    Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Cardmakers.

    Feebsy
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another cute card, thanks for commenting on mine, I took the liberty at having a look at your blog, and your makes are fantastic...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh what an adorable card Andria!
    Thanks for joining us at Ooh La La :)
    Lizy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card! Thank you so much for joining in with the Monochrome Magic challenge at Crafty Cardmakers.

    Beth. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorjuss, thanks for joining us at Bling It On this month.
    Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card and sentiment. Thank you for entering BTC&G's "Love is in the Air" challenge.
    Geraldine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.