Thursday, 9 February 2012

Rockin Birthday


Evening Everybody,

This card has been a top secret project for weeks and now it's finished I can share with you all. It is a birthday card for my eldest Nephew Cieran who is 16 next month. He's too cool to view my blog so I'm perfectly safe.

I used this "Buggin Drummer - Kenny K" stamp as Ren is a drummer with his band "The Messengers" and coloured it with my promarkers: lipstick red, red, cool grey 1-5, ice grey 1-5, black, denim blue, midnight blue, satin, blush and dusky pink. . His name was made with my "sissix  alphabet die" and "cuttlebug", the stars and sentiment were handmade as i didn't want them perfectly symmetrical. The stars have been covered with red stickles and the letters edged in black.


The design papers are a mixture of scraps of "Basic Grey" and the red and black card is from "papermill".

Challenges:

Totally Paper Crafts - 103 It's Rainbow.(My papers are multi coloured/rainbow colours).

8 comments:

  1. Fantastic Andria! A totally customised card and sure to be a hit - no pun intended :) Absolutely spot on. Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A brilliant card for your Nephew.
    Thank you so much for your kind comment on my blog.
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW - Andria . . .this is FANTASTIC. It's so cool . . . it's sure to go down well. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is fantastic Andria! I'm sure Cieran will be delighted with it!
    The stars and the colours all go so well with the image and make it really lively!

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. fantastic card andria.i love your fab shape and papers and loving the brillaint image ;D
    regarding the flexmarkers hun,i got the ones that were the new colours.i didn`t bother getting the flexmarkers in the colours i already had in the promarkers.hth :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW Andria, this is FANTASTIC! I'm sure Cieran will think it's so cool.
    Blessings Bernie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card, I bet your nephew will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. An absolutely ROCKIN' card!! I am sure he will be bowled over with it! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.