Monday, 13 February 2012

Snippet of Love


Evening everybody,

Day one of half term week gone already :( .


I have not stopped all day, got a busy few days ahead so may not get to blog much now until the end of the week. Anyway this little set was commissioned by a friend as she wanted it for her little Niece for Valentines Day. It has been made from snippets of paper and off cuts of card.

The design paper I've used is "Princess Fairytale - Dovecraft", I've picked out one of the colours in the paper to use to colour Tilda. The stamp is "Tilda with Love Letter - Magnolia". The cellophane bag has been recycled from some packaging and the twine is from "The Ribbon Girl".


Tilda has been coloured with my promarkers: Peach, Oatmeal, Mango, Chestnut, Umber, Pear Green, Moss Green, Sunkissed Pink, Dusky Pink and Blush. She has been highlighted with my white gel pen. I have also added a dusting of sparkle to the rose petals and heart.


I've not added a sentiment to the front of the card as I was asked not too. The inside of the card has been decorated to match the front.

Thank you for your time :) .

Challenges:

I'd like to enter the following.....

Cupcake - #179 Entwined.
Bling It On - #Love Is All Around.

15 comments:

  1. Great card and idea for a sweetie bag, lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andria

    What a cute little set!!

    A sweetie treat and a card .. .. what more could any little girl want.

    Fabby use of your snippets.

    Hope you manage to find some time for yourself over your half term break. Don't wear yourself out!!

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Andria - this is really super! What a stunning set - how totally sweet (no pun intended). Great use of snippets and I love the way you select the papers and then match the colouring to it, that works for me too! Glad you came to play :) Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely work as always Andria. Happy Valentines Day. Love Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous set Andria - I find it amazing that you can make all that from snippets! Good job!
    I'm sure there'll be a very happy wee girl today!

    Sheena
    xxx

    PS, I hope Leon is spoiling you today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah she is cute and I like the idea of accenting with the white gel pen. Lovely.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous card andria.your colours and design are stunning and i love the sweet tilda ;D
    i love the sweet treat gift too.

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super gift, I love the twine you've added! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake, Shelly x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a good idea to do the sweetie bag to match a lovely card. Clever thinking. xx Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Andria, what a gorgeous card and the matching treat holder is so cute. I love the image and you've coloured her perfectly. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorjuss, thanks for joining us at Bling It On this month.
    Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. so sweet :0)...thanks for sharing it with us at Bling It On..hugs Debs x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.