Friday, 17 February 2012

Tilda Tag


Evening everyone,

 I've  been sorting through the files I keep my papers and card in. They have always been filed by colour but now each colour is sub-categorised by size, pattern and non pattern .


I've also gone through my snippets file and been ruthless, throwing away all the tiny tiny snippets as they are not big enough to even be die cut or border punched lol. I've also been die cutting a whole host of shapes, borders, swirls and edges from my snippets in preparation for Easter, Christmas and other occasions.

I've been practising colouring different skin tones and thought I'd use this "Tilda" to make a tag.

The card, papers, lace, ribbon and fibres are all from my snippets folder.  The papers are "My Minds Eye - Beloved" and "Basic Grey - Sultry". Tilda has been coloured with my promarkers: shale, burnt sienna, cinnamon, cool grey 5, black, pastel yellow, buttercup, mustard, lilac, lavender, amethyst, forest green and olive green.
and highlighted with my white gel pen.

The gems are from my stash and the sentiment stamp is "Penny Black" you may have seen this on my previous snippets card lol.

Challenges:

I'd like to enter the following...

Just Magnolia - #144 Make A Tag.

6 comments:

  1. this is stunning andria.i love the gorgeous lemon colours and the tilda is so sweet :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Andria - love the colouring. But, you did WHAT with some snippets?! I think it's the corner of the playground for you my girl :)) Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Andria. Your colouring is so brilliant. I keep little bits - you never know!!!! Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful creation, thanks so much for joining in at Just Magnolia this week
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done Andria on your colouring in. You have been ruthless throwing stuff away. Must be that Spring is in the air. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous!!! Love the bling and the lace!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.