Thursday, 29 March 2012

Adore

Evening everybody,


A little card to share with you, I'm getting ahead with some orders as this card is not required until November lol, for my Aunt and Uncles Ruby Wedding. It has sort of fallen together little by little.
The beautiful image is by "Lili Of The Valley" and has been coloured with my promarkers: Ice Grey 1-5, Lipstick Red, Red, Cardinal Red, Warm Grey 3,4,5, Pear Green, Moss Green, Olive Green, China Blue, Denim Blue and Pastel Blue. The image was cut out with my circle nesties and highlighted with my white gel pen.


The design papers are really old  "Creative Imaginations - Anthology" and the card is from "Papermill". I have used a "Tim Holtz Adage Ticket" and some "Wild Orchid Craft" roses on the card. The red stones/pebbles are from "The Ribbon Girl" and the butterflies were created with my "Tonic Studio" punch.


The sentiment is by "Lili Of The Valley". I had cut out a heart with the number 40 stamped onto it but couldn't really find a suitable place for it so will leave it for the box. I think the card has enough detail on it already.

Thanks for looking.One more sleep until the end of term....Whooo Hoooo :) .

Challenges:

Been so long since I entered any....

Lili's Little Fairies - Anything Goes.

4 comments:

  1. this is just gorgeous!! love the colours! hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous - such gorgeous colours and I love the shape! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Andria gorgeous colours. Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. so stunning andria.i love your rich colours and design and totally gorgeous image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.