Friday, 30 March 2012

Happy Birthday Nephew


Evening everybody,

School is finally closed, no more work until the 19th April, so if the fuel strike is gonna happen please make it in the next 3 weeks, and if it's going to snow as predicted please make that happen in the next 3 weeks too lol. Personally I would prefer LOTS MORE of the fantastic sunny weather we've had this last week :).

Anyway it was my eldest Nephew Cierans 16th Birthday on Wednesday and I thought I'd share his card from me. I really wasn't sure about and I'm still not really sure about it but he liked it. His cards followed a bit of a music/rock theme this year.




I used this Rock Chick image from "Kenny K" and coloured her with my promarkers:cool grey 1-5, Ice Grey 1-5 and Black.  I chose a  black and white colour scheme and the design papers are really old from my scraps. I used my star nesties to cut the aperture to stamp the "Lili Of The Valley" sentiment inside.



I tried to grunge the edges of the card up with black ink and heat embossed some silver too. It didn't turn out quite the same as appeared in my head lol, but I'm getting used to that !



Anyway thanks for looking and enjoy your weekend. This is a rare weekend off, so I'm looking forward to going to bed tonight and turning off my alarm clock lol.

4 comments:

  1. fantastic card andria.i love the image and design and really stunning black and white :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your holidays - I have to go back on 16th so you have 3 more days than me. haha

    Well done on your newphew's card teenage boys are always tricky.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, love black and white, and Kenny K designs, are among my favourite xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Andria

    I hope you are enjoying your break .. .. I bet you still wake up at the same time even without your alarm clock though!!!

    Fabulous card for your nephew. Love the star cut out and the black and white theme.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.