Tuesday, 13 March 2012

Happy Mothers Day


Evening everybody,

A quick share as i'm needing my bed, my eyes are closing lol. Anyway this is a mothers Day Card using "Tilda with Daisy" and "Basic Grey" papers.


The image has been coloured with promarkers: Blush, Dusky Pink, Sunkissed Pink, Warm Grey 1 to 5, Cobalt Blue, Aqua Blue, Duck Egg Blue, Olive Green, Moss Green and China Blue. She has been highlighted with my white gel pen.


I used a "Tonic Studio" punch for the lace edge of the card and the butterfly The roses and gems are from my stash. Sentiment is hand written.

Thanks For Looking :).


2 comments:

  1. so gorgeous!! Love the fabulous rich blue colour!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  2. so stunning andria.gorgeous sweet tilda and i really love your blue colours and details :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.