Thursday, 8 March 2012

Skyla's Candle


Hello everybody, I've really enjoyed my break from blogging, I was loosing all motivation and imagination with my cards.
Anyway,
One of the girls at work "Megan" had a baby girl "Skyla" last November and she is being christened on the 1st April. So I have been busy working on her card and keepsake. So I thought I would share the candle first. It's been a good while since I've done a candle and really enjoyed it.

I used the gorgeous "Lili Of The Valley" stamp on the front, coloured with promarkers: satin, blush, dusky pink, ice grey 1 and warm grey 4 and 5, but they've faded slightly during the heating process. and used my "Quickie Glue Pen" to attach the gems.


I used my "Dovecraft Roman Alphabet" stamps to personalise the back of the candle with "Skyla's " name and date of christening.
The ribbon I've used to tie the cellophane is from the "Ribbon Girl" and the silver cross charm was in my stash.

I have used my scalloped square nesties to make the tag and my birds and swirls embossing folder. I have personalised the front again with "Skyla's" name and the back with another "Lili Of The Valley" sentiment stamp. The beads attached to the label have been recycled from an old bracelet.

So there you have it.

Still have the card, gift box and gift bag to share at a later date.

Thanks For Looking.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely Andria - I would so treasure those gifts if it were my baby's Christening. Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning candle andria.i love the sweet image and gorgeous tag :D

    xx ooops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous and creative!!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.