Saturday, 10 March 2012

Skyla's Card


Good Morning

A quick (scheduled) post . Anyway I just wanted to share the card I made to match "Skyla's" candle.


I used the layout from last weeks "Sketch Saturday" challenge and decided to go for a white on white with a hint of pink theme. I used the same gorgeous "Lili Of The Valley" stamp and coloured it with my promarkers: Satin, Blush, Dusky Pink, Ice Grey 1 & 2 , warm grey 4 & 5 and Rose Pink.



The image has been highlighted with my white gel pen and a little pink sparkle. I have used my "Swiss Dots" and "Birds And Swirls" embossing folders on this card and my "Circle" nesties. The sentiment stamp is also by "Lili Of The Valley".


The ribbon, flowers and gems are from my stash and the cross charm was sent to me in a swap a long time back now.

Anyway that's me, no particular challenges in mind for this card.

Thanks for looking :) .

4 comments:

  1. such a beautiful set!!! stunning work! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  2. so beautiful andria.the image is really sweet and i love your pretty colours and design ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so lovely Andria. Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Andria such a cute card and I love the candle too - definately one to cherish. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.