Friday, 23 March 2012

Virtual Hug


Evening,
Have a little card to share first one I've made in a good few days, I really have no motivation recently, think I need to find some fresh new challenge blogs to inspire me. This card is for an old school friend who I've recently gotten back in touch with through Facebook and needs a bit of a hug right now, so as I don't have her address I've linked her in on the photo and sent a virtual hug instead!


I used "Koala Hug" Tilda and coloured her with my promarkers: Primrose, Buttercup, Lemon, Warm Grey 1-5, Ice Grey 1-5, Duck Egg Blue, Cool Aqua, Satin, Blush and Dusky Pink. She has been highlighted with my white gel pen.


The yellow DP is "Basic Grey" and the Blue is "Prima Botanicals". The flowers are from my stash and the gorgeous lace is from "The Ribbon Girl". The sentiment is by "Penny Black".
Thanks For Looking :).
Hope to be back soon.


4 comments:

  1. It's a lovely card Andria and am sure your friend must feel better for you making it for her. It would make me feel better. Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Andria, love the colours and that lace. I'm sure your friend will love it. Hope all is well
    Maree
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. so stunnig andria.the tilda is so sweet and i love your gorgeous colours and details ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Andria

    How lovely to have caught up with an old friend. I am sure she will love your virtual hug!

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.