Thursday, 26 April 2012

If you're feeling blue....


Well Good Evening,

This is a bit late for me so I will be quick and to the point. I was asked to make a  bright and cheery "Get Well Soon" card and this is what I came up with. Using this super cute "Lili Of The Valley" image.


This little bunny was coloured up with my promarkers: Tulip yellow, Mustard, Gold, Warm Grey 1 to 5, Pastel Pink, Cornflower Blue, Blue Pearl, Marine, Orange, aubergine, shale and Cool Grey 1. I used my white gel pen to highlight his little cheeks.


The adorable quote is by "Inkadinkadoo" and I thought it was perfect for the card. The design papers are scraps of really really old papers I bought many moons ago when I first started card making.

I'm not 100% happy with this card, but it's needed for tomorrow and I'm to shattered to do another lol.

Thanks for looking :) .

Challenges:

I'd like to enter the following please....

Cute Card Thursday - #214 Animal Magic

5 comments:

  1. Really cute Andria. Hope you are feeling better. ANNE X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely get well card, so cute.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so cute Andria and another adorable sentiment!

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh hes adoraable Andria, so cut love the colours.
    Maree
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous card andria.stunning colours and image and i love the fab sentiment :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.