Wednesday, 11 April 2012

Just Jesting :)


Evening everybody,

Another scheduled post from me, I'm currently making the most of the sunny spell and very probably making the most of living in the Lake District and out walking :).
I wanted to share this card inspired by this weeks "Sketch Saturday " layout.



This gorgeous little Tilda has been coloured with my promarkers: Antique Pink, Cocktail Pink, Salmon Pink, Cocoa, Cinnamon, Caramel, Meadow Green, Leaf Green, Satin, Blush, Dusky Pink, Cool Grey 4 and 5. She has been highlighted on her cheeks etc with my white gel pen.



I have gone with the theme at this weeks "Passion For Promarkers" challenge white on white, and it says on their rules you can edge the ends of your card with colour so I've edged the butterflies and the roses to match Tilda. I've used my "Swiss Dots" and "Tea Party" embossing folders and "Tonic Studio" butterfly punch on the inside and outside of the card.


The beautiful white roses and silver bell are all from the "Ribbon Girl" and the sentiment is hand written.

Thanks for looking. Still got one more week off work Yipeee :) .
Catch up with you all soon.

Challenges:

I'd like to enter the following....

Passion For Promarkers - White On White.

8 comments:

  1. Fab card, love the embossing....

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card andria.stunning image and i love the embossing and design.
    thanks for joining us this morning at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Andria!
    I love that embossed card in the background and that Tilda is fab!

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Andria. Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loving the white and the embossing. Your image really pops out because of it. A gorgeous card. Thanks so mucho for playing at Sketch Saturday this week. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. 'Jest' beautiful ;)
    Thank you for joining in the fun at Sketch Saturday
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. fab card... love that image... Love how you have matched the flowers in too...
    thanks for joining us @ Passion for Promarkers this week. Good luck.
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a wonderful card!
    Sweet image and details.
    Thank you for joining us at PfP,
    hugs from Maya

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.