Monday, 16 April 2012

Monday....Monday


Afternoon,
Thought I'd share this card with you it sort of all just fell together this morning.


I have used "Tilda with Heart" and coloured her with my promarkers: Cool grey 1-5, ice grey 1-5, black, Cyan and Aqua. She has had her cheeks and knees highlighted with my white gel pen. The frame that surrounds "Tilda" was created with my "oval nesties" which were embossed with my "Swiss Dots Folder" and raised on foam pads to create depth.


The gorgeous gorgeous card blanks are from "My Mums Craft Shop" along with the design papers which is by "Authentique - Journey collection". The sentiment is by "Penny Black", and I have added some faux stitching.


The scrolls were made using a  "Marianne creatables" die cut and were embossed with my "Swiss dots folder" and the butterflies were made with my "Tonic Studio" punch, glittered and they were all attached with foam pads for depth.


Anyway thanks for looking, just have to make the box for this card now.

Challenges:

I'd like to enter the following....

Cupcake - 188 In At The Deep End.
Craft Your Passion Challenge - #106 Die Cuts & Punches.



15 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! What a beautiful and elegant card! Love the effect on the butterflys! Absolutly adorable details! Thanks for joining my challenge ocer at Cupcake Craft Challenge this week!Good Luck! Hugs and sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic creation, love the dark colours, so striking..."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Such detail. Your card turned out amazingly cute. Thanks for sharing it on MIM so I could see it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow this is fantastic andria.stunning striking colours and design and the tilda is so sweet :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a stunning card - I am really partial to black and white layouts so I am tickled with the colour scheme too. The touch of blue is awesome and I hear you about school holidays. I love my kids but also like a little space. . . thanks for sharing and inspiring on MIM.
    Stamping Shanni

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just gorgeous! The touch of blue is just perfect. Saw you on MIM.
    Hugs, Heide

    ReplyDelete
  7. AWESOME! bold and dramatic .Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday .

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Andrea, love this Tilda and the shape of the card is fab. Loving the papers and bold colours. Saw your card on MIM.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning!

    I saw your link on MIM, I'm number 162 this week.

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi Andria. Just wanted to say thank you for visiting my blog and leaving such kind comments. I love your card too. Its gorgeous and i love the image and colours you have chose. Good luck in the challenge......Annie :)

    ps I am now your newest follower...hope you will follow me too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow so many techniques. I.m amazed of how beautiful it is. Wish I can make smth remotely similar to ur work in the future. Anyway I.m really glad i found you through MIM and thank you a lot for ur lovely comment.
    *hugs*
    M.

    ReplyDelete
  12. very beautiful! love the color combo and the glittered butterfly. Saw you on MIM

    Luanne

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such an elegant card. Saw it at Make it Monday.

    Cheers,
    irene
    http://i-createcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning !
    Love the way you use the colors.
    Saw you at MIM :)
    Hugs Berit

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow. This is totally gorgeous. I love the colour scheme, the LO, the shape, elements & your faux stitching. Thanks for sharing this super card over at MIM. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.