Saturday, 28 April 2012

R.A.K.


**Fingers crossed this should remain "Sticky" for one week**


Well there is a rather long and boring story behind this stamp, but I've ended up with 2 and only need one. SOoooooo, I've decided to have a little give-a-way.

If you would like to be in with a chance of winning this brand new, un-used Inkadinkado "Kids Quotables" stamp then simply leave me a comment and a link to your blog so I can find you again.

In a weeks time I will pick a name out of the hat :).

P.S Feel free to share with your friends if you wish :).

5 comments:

  1. Aww! That is such an adorable quote! I can see why you might've ordered 2, but then I can also see why you would only need 1! lol!

    Yeah, my throat started getting sore a couple of days ago but it was over-shadowed by a migraine for the first day or so, so it was worse than I thought when I eventually took any notice of it!

    I hope yours is on the mend too.

    I'll add a link to this on my side-bar.

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW What a perfect sentiment, I love it, thanks for the chance
    BIG HUGZ Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. woooow...this qoute is wonderful!!!!thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't kids say the funniest things? haha I know I am always secretly giggling away to myself whilst at school somedays. :)

    Wish you well Andria.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely stamp :-) I love the letters there - it makes me smile :-) Thank you so much for that chance :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.