Tuesday, 24 April 2012

Sketch Saturday Challenge Entry



Evening all,

Firstly a BIG thank you for my well wishes. To be honest I'm not feeling any better, had my bloods yesterday  so will be a while longer before I know what the cause is. What is Crafting again? :) lol!

Anyway it's taken a few days to get this card together, I was inspired by the "Sketch Saturday" challenge.


I have used my new "lili Of The Valley" stamp, i've been after this one for ages. I coloured him with my promarkers: Cornflower Blue, Blue Pearl, Tan, Caramel, Cinnamon, Cocoa, Cool grey 1-5, Olive Green, Moss Green and Marsh Green. His cheeks and legs have been highlighted with my white gel pen. and he was cut out with my square nesties.



The papers are snippets from an old m12 x 12 "Crate Paper  - Bounce (Taylor Collection)" and 12 x 12 "Authentique - Promenade Paper".  I also used my "Swiss Dots " embossing folders for the embossed panel. All edges of the card have been edged with my silver ink pad and silver stardust pen to add a little sparkle.  The inside of the card has been decorated to match the front.



Thanks for looking :).
P.S. I'm having a little RAK, the post is at the top of my blog and i will choose the name out of the hat on the 28th.

Challenges:

I'd like to enter the following:

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous male card and I love the way you have done 'brother'...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card! I love that image and the colours and papers you've chosen are just perfect! Hope you're feeling better soon! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week, hope to see you again soon! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning male card andria.i love the fab images and gorgeous papers and colours :D
    take it easy hun and i hope you feel better soon.

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Andria, I love that wee LOTV stamp too.

    I hope you find out what the problem is that's causing you to feel unwell for so long. My brother had glandular fever a few years ago and it took him ages to get over it.

    Hugs
    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.