Thursday, 5 April 2012

Vous Me Conduisez Sauvage


Hello :)
I hope this works it's a scheduled post!


Got a little card to share with you, I was having a ratch through my paper folder and found these old  "7 Gypsies papers" with a french map and french writing to the reverse and some scraps of "Prima Botanicals papers" and this card kind of fell together.

I used my "Lili Of The Valley" stamp and coloured it with my promarkers: Satin, Blush, Dusky Pink, Tan, Sandstone, Putty, Caramel, Cinnamon, Cocoa, Shale and Umber. I stamped the image twice and raised it on foam pads to create depth.


The ribbon and twine are from the "Ribbon Girl", the flowers are from my stash and the pearls were sent to me from a blog buddy. The buttons have been recycled from clothing and the heart charm is from an old recycled bracelet.

The sentiment is handwritten and translated reads "You Drive Me Wild". I have decorated the inside of the card to match. The layout for the card is this weeks sketch from "The Sketchy Challenge".

Thanks for looking.

Challenges:

The Sketchy Challenge - Chantal's Sketch.
Lili's Little Fairies - Ribbon and Bows.

6 comments:

  1. What a sweet card! Love the image & your colouring of it, & the fab layout & colours of your card. Jx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andria,
    Isn't it great when you find a sketch that allows you to use up some of your old scraps?!

    This LOTV image is so cute - hadn't seen it before. Love monochromatic cards, especially in brown, so this is right up my street. Thanks for joining the Sketchy Girls & have a Happy Easter!

    Hugz,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. andria

    Beautiful card - love the image and the colours - fab.

    Take care

    Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. so stunning andria.really love your vintage colours and details and the image is so sweet :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH I love the natural colors! A sweet stamp and a great job with the inside! Thanks for joining us at the Sketchy Challenges this week. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at the Sketchy challenge.
    Hugs
    Cordine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.