Wednesday, 30 May 2012

Baby Bundle


Good Evening if there are any followers left out there. I've not abandoned my blog completely but  my mojo has somewhat disappeared like "a fart in a mist" lol.


A few of my lovely friends are currently pregnant and I'm low on Baby Cards, so thought I'd better get round to making some for when the stork starts circling. None of them know what they are having (want to be surprised - think I would too) so I need to stockpile girl and boy cards and possibly one or two twins, you never know (that would be a really big surprise).


I have used the following to make this card:

Lili Of The Valley Stamp.
Flower from The Ribbon Girl,
Gems from Quixotic Paperie,
Promarkers: Tan, Caramel, Cinnamon,Pale Blue, Powder Blue, China Blue, Cool Aqua, Duck Egg Blue, Blush, Dusky Pink and Sunkissed Pink.
Oval Nesties,
Cuttle Bug Embossing Folder Sentiment.
Papers are all scraps.

Anyway thank you for looking if you get the chance.
TTFN.

Challenges:

Divas By Design - #37 Anything Goes

6 comments:

  1. Yes I am still here "waves" lol Love those colours used on that baby card - would be suitable for a boy or a girl.

    Yes I can't wait for half term either - hope you have a good one.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card andria.i love the sweet image and fab colours and design ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful card and the image is beautifu,. the layout is great.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Andria -sorry to read you have been having problems. Hope they will be resolved soon. Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely easel card with a fab image. Thanks for joining us at Divas this week

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable and gorgeous, love the colours...Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.