Monday, 7 May 2012

Birthday


Afternoon all,
Sorry I've not blogged in a while, been super busy dot com . Anyway I was asked to make this card for my Uncle who is 70 on Wednesday. I used this gorgeous "Lili Of The Valley" stamp as it's so versatile.


The image was coloured with my promarkers: Shale, Umber, Cinnamon, Caramel, Tan, Cocoa, Olive Green, Marsh Green, Powder Blue, Blue Pearl, Aqua Blue, Satin, Blush, Dusky Pink, Duck Egg Blue, Cool Grey 1 and 2. The image was cut out with my "Oval Nesties" and the edges were distressed with scissors.


The design papers are quite old and are by "Crate Paper", the sentiment stamp is also by "Lili Of The Valley" and has been personalised slightly and attached with foam pads.



I made a gift box to match the card and lined this with tissue paper. The sentiment on the front of the box is also "Lili Of The Valley". Buttons, ribbon and glitter from my stash.

Thanks for looking.

Challenges:

I'd like to enter the following....

One Stop Craft Challenge - #181 Celebrations.
Cute Card Thursday - #215 One For The Boys.
Lili's Little Fairies - Anything Goes.



2 comments:

  1. Fab male card, love the sparkly greens...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card. Thanks for joining us at LLF this week x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.