Sunday, 13 May 2012

Footabulous Birthday


Evening all,

Just a quick share today, another card that I was asked to make for my Uncle's birthday last week. He is a fan of football so that was the theme for this card.  I used my "Flippin Football" stamp and distressed him with crackle glaze.


The papers are old and I'm not sure of the names.


The footballer was coloured with my promarkers and attached to both the front and inside of the card with foam pads to add a little depth.

Sorry it's a short post, hope to be back tomorrow.

Thanks For looking :).


3 comments:

  1. Fab male card, love the image.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo, I love it Andria! Great card for a man!

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic male card.brilliant image and i love how you glazed him ;D


    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.