Monday, 11 June 2012

C.A.S Gift Set


Evening,

I've had a little break from crafting recently.
This card is made from scraps, the bookmark was made from the off cut of the a4 card, when I trimmed it down to size.


The gorgeous sentiment is by "Inkadinkadoo" and I'm using this for Fathers Day, but it would be suitable for any occasion.


The beads  used on my bookmark have been recycled from old jewellery.

Things Used:

DP: First Edition Animal Antics.
Stamp: Inkadinkadoo Kids Quotables.
Buttons: The Ribbon Girl.
Bakers Divine Twine Green: The Ribbon Girl,
Diamond Embossing Folder.
Cuttlebug.

Thanks For Looking.

Challenges:

I'd like to enter the following...

Craft Your Passion - #114 Anything Goes.

13 comments:

  1. Aren't these great! The beads are lovely, such a good idea to put them on the bookmark! That sentiment makes me smile all over my face, too!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That card is beautiful Andria and the bookmark is a bonus. Those blues are set off perfectly against the white cardstock and the sentiment is adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card, Andria; I love that sentiment! Thanks for joining me and I'll return the compliment. Oh, and I get to be number 100, woo hoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love that sentiment. I could do with that one. Lovely card and bookmark. Thanks for your visit. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card and bookmark - what a great idea! Thanks for joining Craft Your Passion this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Andria

    Yes, I had a little break to .. .. in order to catch up with my wedding stuff and orders.

    Time just flies doesn't it?!?!

    Loving your two projects here. That sentiment just makes you smile too doesn't it!!

    Hope all is good with you.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card and fabulous sentiment
    Hugs louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card and bookmark, love your colours and sentiment, thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion, hugs, Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  9. these are gorgeous andria.love the first edition paper and great sentiment ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful card and bookmark- love the little details and papers. Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's a terific sentiment. I defy anyone not to smile as they read it. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic! Great card and bookmark - love the way you used to beads too. Off now to rootle through my old beads and see which ones I can chop to bits :) Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh yes! I LOVE this creation and the sentiment is fab! Makes you smile just to read it.

    Great to see you back. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.