Monday, 25 June 2012

Evening


I've been a little AWOL recently, the reason being I've bought a new camera. To cut a long story short, my old camera is a little poorly and in need of a new battery which would cost more than the camera is worth, so I decided to get a new one and have upgraded from a point and shoot to a compact DSLR. My new camera is a Panasonic Lumix G3.

So I've been out and about getting to grips with it whilst the weather has been dry. I've still got a long way to go and night classes booked for September to learn all the basics and stop cheating (auto function lol).

Anyway I've a few photo's to share later and hopefully some cards later in the week, when I hope to have a good catch up with you all.

2 comments:

  1. enjoy your new camera hun.i use the auto function on mine too, despite it having lots of functions.lol :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oo lucky you with a new camera. I will be wanting to see some lovely photos from you from now on (not that I know anything about photography - I'm just nosy haha)

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.