Tuesday, 19 June 2012

Get Well Soon


Good Afternoon,
Thought I'd share this card I made for a girl at work who had a bit of a tumble down some stairs on Saturday. She is ok, bumped and bruised but nothing broken, so I made her this card and thought this "High Hopes" image was perfect, I've even given the dino regulation blue catering plasters !


I have decorated the inside of the card with matching papers and added a poem I found on the Internet.
I coloured the image with my promarkers: Salmon Pink, Cocktail Pink, Antique Pink, Rose Pink, Peach, Coral, French Blue and cool grey 1-5.


Sorry for the picture quality, I've mislaid my camera and had to use my phone for these ones,  tried to lighten them a bit in photoshop.

Ingredients:

Spots and dots embossing folder.
Square Nesties.
Promarkers.
Diamond Stickles.
Ribbon from stash.
DP - name unknown.

Thanks for looking :).


1 comment:

  1. so gorgeous andria.i love the fun image and really stunning colours and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.