Friday, 29 June 2012

Goddaughter Christening


Morning everyone,
As you read this I will be working my last saturday shift for 9 whole weeks :). This card  and candle set was requested by a work colleague for a Chistening tomorrow.


I used my "Lili Of The Valley" stamp and coloured it with my promarkers: cool grey1, blush, satin, dusky pink, lilac and lavendar. I highlighted her cheeks with my white gel pen. The papers are by "Craft Creations" and the buttons are from my stash. I have used my square and square fleur de lis nesties. The sentiment is computer generated.



The verse inside the card is from Google. The white and purple ribbon is from "The Ribbon Girl" and the silver cross charm is from my stash.

Thanks for looking and have a nice day :) .

2 comments:

  1. so gorgeous andria.really stunning colours and image and your matching candle is fab :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, these cards are so sweet!! I wish you sunshine over there! I've heard it's been awful; over here the whole country has been nothing BUT sun - too much, so hot. Wish it would balance out more!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.