Friday, 29 June 2012

Granddaughter Christening


Good Afternoon everyone, although I'm not sure whats good about it as this weather is dreadful. Feels like I should be breaking up for Christmas next friday instead of summer lol. Anyway, I have 2 Christening cards to share, I was asked to make these for a work colleague yesterday.


I only had one christening rubber stamp, but now i'm digital I got to purchase my second ever digi stamp lol :p . This one is from "Mo's Digital Pencil" and she has been coloured with my promarkers: satin, blush, dusky pink, putty, and apricot. She has been highlighted with stardust stickles and white gel pen.



I have not used any papers on this card, but as the little girls name is "Tilly Rose" I made a rose embossed background instead and of course embellished with paper roses and pearls from "the Ribbon Girl" and used my oval nesties. The verse inside the card is from Google.

the butterflies on the gift box are xmade with my tonic studio punch.

Thanks for looking :) .



5 comments:

  1. Wow so so beautiful, love the image the layout and the colours, just wonderful
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andria, this is a beautiful card. Very elegant. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous andria.i love your pretty colours and fab sweet image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are both such pretty christening cards. Lovely keepsakes for the parents. Thankyou for our lovely coments on my chess set. I'm now your 101 follower. Hugs Mrs a.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Forgot to say that I think you profile image is amazing done with all the buttons!! Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.