Wednesday, 13 June 2012

Happy Birthday


Evening everyone,
A little share for you this evening as i'm so needing an early night. This card is for my Sister-In-Law who has a birthday coming up soon.


Ive use another "kids Quotable" sentiment stamp as my main focus on this card, rather than using an image. I have decorated the inside of the card to match the front.

Things Used:

DP: mixture of "Echo Park" and "My Minds Eye".
Ribbons : From Ribbon Girl.
Buttons: From my stash.
Stamps: Inkadinkadoo - Kids Quotables.

Thanks for looking :).



2 comments:

  1. That's another fab sentiment! Your papers are simply gorgeous, too - I love the birds! I wish birds would stay that still when hubby and I are out birding with our binoculars - usually they fly away just before we can focus on them lol!!

    Have a good evening

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card andria.fab sentiment and i love all your layers and papers :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.