Wednesday, 18 July 2012

It Takes Two To Charlie Tango


Morning Everyone,

I'm back with a Commissioned Card made with my "Saturated Canary-Grey Tie" stamp, had it less than 24 hours and got 3 orders for it lol. Anyway this is a feminine take on the stamp.


I have again coloured the beautiful Anastasia with my promarker, changing the hair and eye colour as requested. I used: Black, Cool Grey 5, Cool Grey 4, Ice Grey 3, Ice Grey, 4, Crimson, Chestnut, Satin, Dusky Pink, Blush and Pastel Pink. I highlighted her eyelashes and tie with star dust stickles.


The Design papers are a mixture of "Basic Grey" and they have been distressed with Black Inks, The flowers are from "The Ribbon Girl" and have been coloured with my black marker and stickled. The key charm is also from "The Ribbon Girl" and the gems from my stash.


The sentiment is computer generated and also a play on words....Any of you who've read the book will know "Charlie Tango" is Christian's Helicopter.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

I Love Promarkers - #126 Sparkle.
Diva's By Design - #44 Anything goes.

Thanks for looking, I will return with a NON fifty shades card lol :) .

7 comments:

  1. Love it Andria! The play on words is genius!
    I've just started the third book - it's taking me a bit longer than 3 days to read the trilogy!!

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabby card, knew this image would be popular! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Saw your card over at Divas by Design - its fab!
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card hun love the layout & the sentiment is perfect!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Divas this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. so stunning andria.love your fab details and shes a fantastic image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow I just love the sentiment!!! Thanks so much for playing at Divas this wk hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. O wow from me too he he :D I love this too, so naughty cute and love all the detail on your card. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.