Tuesday, 17 July 2012

Laters Baby


Good Evening All,


Well having been addicted to the 50 shades Of Grey Books, I just could not resist this digi from "Saturated Canary - Grey Tie". I have kept the layout quite simple and masculine but distressed the papers and card.



Well I have coloured the lovely Anastasia with my promarkers: Satin, Blush, Dusky Pink, Pastel Pink, Cool Grey 4,5,  Black, Henna, Burnt Umber and Umber.


I have used a pearlised Grey paper and embossed it with my "Argyle" embossing folder. The sentiment is a popular quote from the book and hand written.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Creative Card Crew - Use Black Card Stock.





4 comments:

  1. so gorgeous andria.i love the saucy image and your colours are stunning ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable Card you made and entered at the Creative Card Crew Challenge!

    Make sure to check back and see who'll be the winner !

    Hugs, Elisa (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card - I just love SC designs :) Glad you could play along with Creative Card Crew for this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute and sassy card. Love your attention to detail! Thanks so much for joining us for our challenge at the Creative Card Crew!
    Denise
    CCC-DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.