Thursday, 19 July 2012

Ruby Ruby Ruby Ruby


Good Evening,

This is my last card of the week, an anniversary card made for my parents up-coming anniversary next month. I feel so lucky to have had them both together all of my life and I'm proud they have reached 40 years :).
I used a side step card and "Prima" design papers.


I used this adorable "Lili Of The Valley" stamp, coloured with promarkers: Marsh Green, Crimson, Cardinal Red, Burgundy, Tan, Caramel, Cinnamon, Warm Grey 2,3, Satin, Blush, Pastel Blue, Denim Blue and Dusky Pink.


I used a Marianne Creatables Die for the butterflies and covered them with burgundy stickles. The sentiment is computer generated and I created the swirls with "Platinum Liquid Swirls".

Thanks for looking and enjoy your weekend :)




5 comments:

  1. Wonderful card and such fabulous colouring too, I love it!

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m not that much of a online reader to be honest but your blogs really nice, keep it up!
    I'll go ahead and bookmark your site to come back down the road. Cheers
    My website > mad hatter outfit

    ReplyDelete
  3. so stunning andria.i love the image and gorgeous rich colours and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card with gorgeous LOTV stamp.

    Have a good night xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Andria

    Catching up at last!!!

    I am sure your Mum and Dad will love this card very much and treasure it always. So lovely to be able to personalise things isn't it.

    Congratulations to them on their wonderful anniversary.

    Love the rich colours you have used.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.