Tuesday, 17 July 2012

Sketch Saturday #216

Good Afternoon,

Well I've had a little holiday from blogging, week one of my holidays has flew by and I'm now into week 2. I have this card to share, made for my Niece who will be 8 in December. I used this adorable "Saturated Canary" image and the layout from the new "Sketch Saturday" challenge.


This adorable image reminds me of Cerys so much, very dainty little features and masses of long dark hair. I coloured her with my promarkers: Satin, Blush, Dusky Pink, Henna, Burnt Umber, Umber, Pastel Pink, Emerald, Midnight Blue, Denim Blue, French Navy, Carmine, Hot Pink, Magenta, Orchid, Amethyst, Pastel Yellow, Soft Lime, Canary, Baby Pink, Dusky Pink, Soft Green, Ice Grey 1,2,3 and Soft Green.


The design papers are by Basic Grey   . I have used my square and star nesties and my swiss dots and spots and dots embossing folders. The sentiment was computer generated.

I'd also like to enter:

Papertake Weekly Challenge - All Things Girlie.
The Poodles Parlour - Use A Digi Image.
Thanks for looking, will be back soon :) .

3 comments:

  1. what a fab card ,love the image and the vibrant colours
    thanks for joining u st the poodle parlour and good luck
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. so stunning andria.fantastic bright colours and i love the image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Thank you for playing along with us at Sketch Saturday! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.