Wednesday, 4 July 2012

Victorian Couple


Good Afternoon.
It's 4 days into July and STILL raining :(. Anyway got this card to share, made for my Uncle to give to my parents for their Ruby Wedding Anniversary next month. I used the "Victorian Couple" digi stamp from Tiddly Inks.


The image has been coloured with my promarkers: Tan, Caramel, Satin, Blush, Apricot, Putty, Dusky Pink, oatmeal and  peach. It has been highlighted with my white gel pen and clear stardust stickles.


The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts, The Ribbon Girl and my stash. They have been glittered on the very edges of each petal. The pearl swirls are from my stash.

Thanks for looking :).

Challenges:

Crafts and Me Challenge - #91 1,2,3 challenge.


4 comments:

  1. I love pink so this is a straight forward winner for me. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so stunning andriareally gorgeous image and design and your colours are so pretty :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andria this is just beautiful I love the colours that you chose
    Maree
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card and just the perfect amount of flowers :D
    Thank you for joining us at Crafts and Me and good luck.

    Huge hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.