Friday, 10 August 2012

Celebrate The Season In Style


Evening Everyone,

Wanted to share these Christmas Cards with you, made completely from scraps and off cuts of cards. The gorgeous images are from "Pink Petticoat" and are so stylish I love them.


They were coloured with my promarkers: Turquoise, Cerise, Mulberry, Holly and Berry Red. I used my snowflakes embossing folder to create the embossed panel.



The black Rhinestones are from my stash and I've added a dusting of sparkle to each card. The sentiments are also from "Pink Petticoat" and the insert reads "....In Style".

I think that these will be used as my cards to my work colleagues this year, quick and easy to make with a stylish finish!

Thanks for looking :) .

3 comments:

  1. Just right for a Christmas "knees up!" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are stunning sandra.i love the cas designs and fab embossing ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fab Andria - organised as ever!
    I love the landscape ones, very stylish!

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.