Thursday, 23 August 2012

Christmas Wishes


You can purchase this card here.
Good Afternoon,

Have a Christmas Card to share with you. I spied this ribbon in my local craft shop (yes we finally have one) and the rest fell together from there lol!


I have used this super cute "Lili Of The Valley" image and coloured her with my promarkers: pear green, moss green, marsh green, olive green, tea green, pastel blue, denim blue, cool grey 1,3,5  ice grey 1,3, Chestnut, satin, blush, mustard, gold and Dusky Pink. I have added clear stickles to her hat and the snow and crackle glaze to the ice. I have also used my white gel pen to highlight the image.


The design papers are "Craft Creations" "Poolhouse Bias Plaid - Chatterbox inc" and "Seasons Greetings - My Minds Eye". The ribbon is gorgeous and has a beautiful swirled embossed pattern on it, I have added some "Platinum Liquid pearls" and a "Snowflake Charm" both from my stash. I used my "Marianne Creatable" dies to make the snowflakes and then dusted these with glamour dust. The sentiment is also by "Lili Of The Valley".


If you pull up on the ribbon you will find an hidden sentiment/bookmark. I stamped the sentiment onto the MME design paper. The sentiment is by "Penny Black" hence the snowflake embellishments. I have decorated the inside of the card to match the front.



Thanks For looking, hoping to now make at least one Christmas card a week until the start of December lol...not long until the big day itself.

Challenges:

I'd like to enter the following....

Cute Card Thursday - #231 Bling It Up (glitter and pearls).
Divas By Design - #49 Anything goes.
Lilli's Little Fairies - Spots or Stripes.




2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!
    Many thanks for joining in the
    ♥Cute Card Thursday Challenge♥
    this week! Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card. I have this image and I love it too.

    Annette - Netty's Cards
    Proud to design for Lili’s Little Fairies.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.