Thursday, 16 August 2012

Cinderella...You Shall Go To The Ball


Another Card to share with you I've been on a roll this week, I have used another Saturated Canary digi. I have used a square blank but extended it with extra card. The sentiment has been computer generated.


The gorgeous stamp has been coloured with my promarkers: Amethyst, Orchid, Lilac, Satin, Dusky Pink, Blush, Sunkissed Pink, Emerald, Mint Green, Chestnut, Henna, and Umber. I've added Diamond White stickles to her dress and platinum liquid pearls to her hair. I have cut her out and raised her up on foam pads to create some depth. The circle she is sitting on has been embossed with my "Music" embossing folder.



I have used 2 design papers from my scraps folder, they both have lots of script and print on them, the papers on the insert are the same as the front but have been reversed.


The roses were white, but I've coloured them with my amethyst promarker they are from "The Ribbon Girl" and the purple gems are from my stash.


A photo of the insert. The cream and purple paper has a quote from Shakespeare :"Shall I compare thee, to a summers day, thou art more lovely and more tempered yet, Rough winds doth shake the darling buds of may..."
Thanks for looking :) .

Challenges:

I'd like to enter the following...

Creative Card Crew - #17 Maps/newsprint/sheet music/script.(the design papers have script writing if you enlarge photo's you can see clearer, The embossed manel is sheet music).



6 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card, I love that sweet image and your colouring is gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at Creative Card Crew

    hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful card. I love the how the embossing music pattern is very subtle. She is a lovely image. Thanks for playing along at Creative Card Crew. Cheers FiLoMa DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another gorgeous card Andria! Glad to see you've made good use of the font! I love the layout too.

    And thanks for joining the Creative Card Crew challenge! :)

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. so stunning sheena.i love this gorgeous image and really beautiful colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is pretty inside and out; love the soft colors and her glittery gown! Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Card Crew...please play again!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.